Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Weirdest Day Yet!

This day has been so crazy - I can hardly keep my eyes open to type yet my mind is going 100 mph trying to wrap what I've learned today into some sort of thing that could be called reality. Why do people do things to hurt one another? Calculated things. You know how lately on the news they've been having all these weird reports of people being killed, things being done, etc and EVERY PERSON who has ever known the people swear up one way and down the other that IT CAN'T BE TRUE. I don't believe it. NEVER in a million year would he or she do that.

Well we are living that in my family right now and I can tell you that although we've had experience before with his a long, long time ago with this person - I would never have believed for even a minute that she'd do it again. And so many lives have been hurt and shook up and altered all because of the actions of one person. It blows my mind sure - but, I know it to be true. It truly hurts my heart. I thought we had come to a place in our lives, in our 40's, where this type of stuff wouldn't still be happening. It's crazy. I'm feeling crazy because of it.

I am so exhausted. I need to go to bed. A lot of crying has been going on today, and it wears you out. I only had one project completed today - the bedskirt that I couldn't find yesterday? Well I found a beautiful ice blue silk curtain panel and cut that up and stapled it to the box spring - but I'm pretty sure it's still going to need to be glued down - but it does look beautiful with the chocolate brown coverlet I bought. Can't wait for it to be done.

Thanks for letting me vent. Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment