Monday, August 17, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays Always.....

get me down. God I loved the Carpenters. ha

I felt like I was turning a corner there for a couple of days and then whammo - today it has been hell. Crying, sleeping, whining, making promises to my most beloved friends & my boss that starting tomorrow I promise to them that I will be there at work EVEN if I can't make it in to the shower, come hell or high water I am coming to work every day. There is nothing that I hate worse in the world then feeling as if I've let someone down or disappointed them. It's just not my way. But this is day 5 of the new combination of drugs and I think we may have it right for now. I just really, really, prefer to be at home, by myself - and that is so not me - and I think that is what scares me the most. But you have to forge ahead right? Hell I was NEVER this bad even while going through chemo - the last three years have hit me hard.

NV over at This D*amn House gave me some pointers on how to put someone's site in to my blog so that if someone besides her (lol - love my 1 reader)see's my blog they can link to the others. So I'm going to use her site to see if I can get it to work. Wish me luck.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment