Sunday, July 19, 2009

Loving the new book

by Jennifer Weiner, Best Friends Forever. Have read almost the whole book today since noon - just love her! Will have to make room on my bookshelf for ANOTHER book. Oh what a complaint to have.

I must say, today is about the best I've felt in a long, long time. I don't know whether it is the fact that the anniversary date has gone by and I've made it through or what. Maybe the meds are finally kicking in. Or maybe it's just that today has been a quiet day here at my house - no phone calls, no TV, just reading and enjoying the beautiful breeze coming in the windows. Wait - I did talk to my son who was going golfing with his girlfriend and her family. It makes me so happy that he is so happy these days. Every parents dream I know.

Not much else going on - tomorrow is a new week of work and we'll see how I do once all of the things I have to remember go. That's when the anxiety really hits - when my memory doesn't work - that's why I love the weekend so much.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment