Sunday, July 12, 2009

Can't sleep

It's Sunday night and 11:24 and I need to be up and going by 6. Does that make me anxious? Yep. 'Cause I'll wake up and start stressing about all I have to do at work tomorrow, why am I so tired, I should have gone to work this afternoon and got some more stuff done, but couldn't make myself do it. I did go to my friend P's house though and she grilled out and that way Henry (my doxie) could run like a crazy man. He loves go to his aunt P's house - her animals don't so much like him being there - but it's only for a while.

So my advice today was K was to put one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward. My friend S called and said I need to try acupuncture - that it would definitely help. I just want to feel better.

My sister called to check on me too. I hate that she is having a hard time and then feels like she can't talk to me or lean on me because I'm feeling depressed. It's not fair to her or to me. I have lots of good advice and am a good listener (although I may not remember a damn thing you've said because of my short term memory loss) - but I try!! lol It is a vicious cycle.

I hope if people start looking at my blog that it'll become a place that can be free to speak what is on your mind. Have a good week - I'm praying that I will. My goal is to work every day this week - then celebrate my 2 year survival of ovarian cancer next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment